Accessibility And Reasonable Adjustments
This session gives an overview of what is meant by accessibility and reasonable adjustment. This session includes some case studies and lived experiences which provide real life examples of steps which can be taken. This session will cover;
- What is the duty to make reasonable adjustments?
- The legal test and how is it likely to be interpreted in practice
- Examples of potential adjustments
- The additional anticipatory duty to make reasonable adjustments applicable to service providers, schools and education providers
- Additional duties on accommodation providers
- What is an accessibility action plan and how to prepare one?
- Enforcement and remedies
We are pleased to offer a further session on 19.9.23 from 08:00 - 09:30 at the Princess Royal Centre for Performing Arts. Tickets can be booked here
Accessibility and Reasonable Adjustments - Extra Resources
Consortium S5 V1 - Reasonable Adjustments - Supported Employment - https://bit.ly/ConsortiumS5-V1
Consortium S5 V2 - Reasonable Adjustments - The Importance of Consultation - https://bit.ly/ConsortiumS5-V2-1
Consortium S5 V3 - Reasonable Adjustments - In Practice - https://bit.ly/ConsortiumS5-V3